The “Medical Marijuana Market” report 2020 covers all the significant developments which are recently being adopted across the global market. The prime objective of the Medical Marijuana market report is to provides an in-depth analysis of all market dynamics including drivers and restraints, and trends, and opportunities. The Medical Marijuana market report covers both the demand and supply aspects of the market. The report also highlighted the future trends in the Medical Marijuana market that will impact the demand during the forecast period.
Scope of the Report:
As per the , medical marijuana refers to the whole, unprocessed marijuana plant, or its basic extracts, for the treatment of several diseases and other related symptoms. Scientific studies show that chemical cannabinoids could help treat a range of diseases and symptoms, which has attracted several biopharmaceutical companies, globally, over the past two decades. The market is expected to witness significant growth, owing to legalization in several countries and high demand for both medical and recreational purposes.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13999590
- The major factors for the growth of the medical marijuana market include the increasing number of countries legalizing the use of medical marijuana, trend of producing edible products with cannabis, and favorable reimbursement environment and government support in selected countries, which are expected to experience a boost over the forecast period.
- Each year, the legal use of cannabis for medical and recreational purposes is steadily growing, but it varies across countries, based on the possession, distribution, cultivation, and medical indications for its consumption. Therefore, over the forecast period, the change is expected to be slow, but more legal consumption of cannabis is expected in the developed market, which is expected to largely drive the market studied.
- Currently, there is also an increasing use of marijuana as a functional food, with purported health benefits far outnumbering what consumers can get from kale, turmeric, or kombucha. With the new generation growing up in the United States, where cannabis is legal, new products are found rapidly entering the market, which is expected to grow rapidly over the forecast period. The growth of the market is also attributed to factors, like the trends of producing edible products with cannabis in selected countries. Therefore marijuana is expected to be included in the 2018 food trends, as the drug and its ingredients have been gradually making their way into the public market.
- Doctors also prescribe medical marijuana to treat muscle spasms caused by multiple sclerosis, nausea, poor appetite, and weight loss, caused by chronic illness, such as HIV, nerve pain, and Crohn’s disease. Thus, with the increasing applications, there is a huge opportunity for marijuana for medicinal purposes as well.
Some of the Top Key Players of Medical Marijuana Market Report Are:
- Canopy Growth
- Lexaria Corp.
- United Cannabis Corporation
- Aurora Cannabis
- Cannabis Sativa Inc.
- Cara Therapeutics Inc.
- GW Pharmaceuticals PLC
- LivWell Enlightened Health LLC
- Aphria Inc
- Medical Marijuana Inc.
- Lexaria Corporation
- United Cannabis Corporation
- Aurora Cannabis
- Cannabis Sativa Inc.
- Market Dynamics – Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – Types, Applications, Regions, and Technology
- Market Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999590
Key Market Trends:
Chronic Pain is the Segment under Application that is Expected to Experience the Fastest Growth during the Forecast Period
There are many studies that have shown that medical cannabis is found to be an effective method for the treatment of chronic pain, and that it is far safer than many other options. It is an affordable, natural alternative that lacks side effects and is traditionally used to treat chronic pain. There are also several ongoing researches on medical marijuana for the treatment of chronic pain, which is expected to directly impact the growth of the market.
Marijuana is also being used for the treatment of arthritis, as it has the potential to reduce inflammation, as well reduce pain. There is also an increasing research on medical marijuana for the treatment of cancer and commercially available cannabinoids, which are approved drugs for chemotherapy, and which are likely to augment the growth of the market. Marijuana, being an effective treatment for neuropathic pain, is expected to further rise over the forecast timeframe.
North America Accounted for the Largest Share in the Global Market
North America holds the major share in the medical marijuana market, and is expected to show a similar trend over the forecast period, without significant fluctuations. The surging pace of cannabis legalization in the United States is one of the key factors contributing to its increased demand. There are also many marijuana programs in the United States that have accelerated, and most of the states have started to approach medical marijuana from the perspective of good public health.
The Report Covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of Medical Marijuana market
- In-depth analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global sleep aid market
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global Medical Marijuana market
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players Companies Mentioned
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13999590
Detailed TOC of Medical Marijuana Market Report 2020-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increasing Number of Countries Legalizing the Use of Medical Marijuana
4.2.2 Trend of Producing Edible Products with Cannabis
4.2.3 Favorable Reimbursement Environment and Government Support in Certain Countries
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Lack of Awareness about the Dosage and Medicinal Properties of Marijuana
4.3.2 Social Stigma Related to Cannabis Use
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Application
5.1.1 Chronic Pain
5.1.5 Other Applications
5.2.1 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
126.96.36.199 South Korea
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.2.4 Middle East & Africa
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East & Africa
5.2.5 South America
18.104.22.168 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Canopy Growth
6.1.2 Lexaria Corp.
6.1.3 United Cannabis Corporation
6.1.4 Aurora Cannabis
6.1.5 Cannabis Sativa Inc.
6.1.6 Cara Therapeutics Inc.
6.1.7 GW Pharmaceuticals PLC
6.1.8 LivWell Enlightened Health LLC
6.1.9 Aphria Inc
6.1.10 Medical Marijuana Inc.
6.1.11 Lexaria Corporation
6.1.12 United Cannabis Corporation
6.1.13 Aurora Cannabis
6.1.14 Cannabis Sativa Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: